ATTENDING THE EVENT
You don't want to miss this
The historic Virginia City Grand Prix will be held on April 30 – May 1, 2022. Join thousands of spectators watching 1,000 racers compete in 26 different class over 2 days at one of the largest and most competitive off-road motorcycle races in the west. Admission to attend the event is free. Come by and enjoy the show.
Fairgrounds on F Street – $60 per spot for the weekend.
Bucket of Blood lot, D Street and Six Mile – $80 per spot for the weekend.
Your site accommodate an RV and support vehicle or truck/trailer and one additional support vehicle. Max of two vehicles in your camping spot. Must maintain fire lane of 30′ between camping rows by order of Storey County Fire Marshal. Violators will be cited and towed.
Sorry, we do not take reservations for camping, it is first come first serve and no refund once camping spot is secure.
NO FIRES – NO EXCEPTIONS
No camping on public streets.
No camping on private property without express permission from the land owner.
- Day-parking on Union and F Street for $20/day.
- Day-parking near Fairground for $10/day.
- Abide by all local ordinances for on-street parking.
Conduct of Virginia City Visitors
WE ARE PRIVILEGED TO BE RACE IN THIS HISTORIC TOWN
Please leave a positive impression of the VCGP visitors with all town merchants, residents and officials.
- Obey all traffic laws.
- No riding off-road bikes or vehicles on “C” Street (Main)
- Helmets must be worn at all times while riding in town
- No double riding in town
- Do not start your motorcycle before 8:00 am
- Please keep our town clean – pick up your trash
- NO OPEN FIRES – Violators subject to fine and/or arrest